Tuesday, April 29, 2008
- President Jimmy Carter said calls for a new 9/11 investigation "sound good"
- President Bill Clinton said he didn't agree with the Bush investigation into 9/11 (he also said 9/11 was not an inside job, but he didn't say it wasn't intentionally allowed to happen or that the U.S. air force was not stood down)
- 9/11 truth was discussed again in the Japanese parliament
- Conservative Arizona state senator Karen Johnson said she is a 9/11 truth seeker
- Anti-war icon Tom Hayden encouraged people to keep on pushing for an investigation into 9/11
- And a BBC anchor who reported on WTC7's collapse early agrees there may be a 'conspiracy
And White House speech writer and arch neocon David Frum violently assaulted a 9/11 truth activist for simply asking him some questions.
Is the tide starting to turn?