Friday, May 2, 2008
- Initially, the government apologists pretended that everyone believed the "official story" of 9/11
- Then, when the family members of the victims and everyday Americans started to publicly question the government's story, they said "but, all of the experts confirm the government"
- Then, when hundreds of top experts in relevant fields - military officials, intelligence officers, physicists, chemists, mathematicians, air traffic controllers, etc. - publicly questioned the government's story, they said "well, no structural engineers question 9/11"
- Then, when numerous structural engineers decided to risk their careers to question the official version of events, they said "yeah, but no criticism of the government's claims has been published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal"
- Then, when papers began to be published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, they scrambled with new arguments . . .
Indeed, if Bush, Cheney, and Rummie all confessed under oath that they carried out 9/11, the defenders of the official version would probably try to move the goal posts yet again:
"true, but no one checked to see if they had their fingers crossed behind their backs at the time.If you have questioned 9/11 for a couple of years, you'll know that the above-described history of goalpost-moving is accurate. If you haven't, google around and you'll probably see what I mean.
And they've been under alot of stress recently. Maybe they've suffered from short-term memory loss.
And you don't have any video actually showing them ordering the stand down, do you?! Why should we believe you if you don't have video of them doing it?!"