Why Obama's Got My Vote → Washingtons Blog
Why Obama's Got My Vote - Washingtons Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Why Obama's Got My Vote

I think there's a good reason to vote for Obama (if Ron Paul isn't given the Republican nomination) even though he's black, and even if you don't like blacks . . .

Why? Because:
  • The Neoconservatives are exploiting, oppressing and manipulating the average white American like slaveowners used to exploit black people
  • The imperialists are trying to silence average, patriotic, family-loving Americans like the slaveowners used to demand that the slaves spoke only when spoken to
  • The tyrants are raping the American treasury, stealing our possessions (by wrecking the economy with high inflation, which drains our wealth), and stripping us of our liberty and our dignity, as the slaveowners did to the slaves
This is just an analogy, and I am not trying to overstate the comparison. But in a certain sense, we are all black . . .

And to the extent that Obama follows through on his promises to restore our freedom and dignity, to restore the Constitution and the rule of law, and to liberate America from our wanna-be lords and masters, he's got my vote.

Disclaimer: I'm a white guy. So I can't speak to the black experience. And I understand there are huge racial tensions in America.

But what's more important: Your anger and hatred? Or protecting yourself from the anti-American tyrants?

If you are black, I didn't use the phrase "African-American" because this essay is aimed at White racists, so please cut me some slack.

1 comment:

  1. After separate for one year, I can not leave you, leave Entropiauniverse ped . Now I buy Entropia Universe Gold again, I do not want to leave you, but at that time, I have no idea. Buy Entropia Universe Money is the thing I want to do for long time. I know that cheap Entropiauniverse ped is your life. So I will try my best and do not let you pass away. In my mind, I think I Buy Entropia Universe Gold is the fate.

    ReplyDelete

→ Thank you for contributing to the conversation by commenting. We try to read all of the comments (but don't always have the time).

→ If you write a long comment, please use paragraph breaks. Otherwise, no one will read it. Many people still won't read it, so shorter is usually better (but it's your choice).

→ The following types of comments will be deleted if we happen to see them:

-- Comments that criticize any class of people as a whole, especially when based on an attribute they don't have control over

-- Comments that explicitly call for violence

→ Because we do not read all of the comments, I am not responsible for any unlawful or distasteful comments.