Announcing Featured Story News Service → Washingtons Blog
Announcing Featured Story News Service - Washingtons Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

Announcing Featured Story News Service

I've launched Featured Story, a website which rounds up important news stories, and gives my take on them.

Please give the site a spin.

(I launched this news service in my "extra time" while my wife was away for a couple of days, while the kids were asleep).

Featured Story

Do you find Featured Story to be a useful news resource?

How can I make it better?

The Featured Story New Feed

You'll notice on the right column of this blog a feed which gives the first 25 headlines from Featured Story.

Is this useful?

If you find the site useful, I'll probably keep it current. If not, I won't.

If you would rather have the links in the newsfeed go to the original linked articles, instead of Featured Story, one of you coding stars has to tell me how to do that.

4 comments:

  1. I love the new site GW! This is a very useful/helpful news feed and I will forward it to my friends. You have remarkable style in your writing and delivery. Thank you so much for sharing your time and insights.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintain all you have.
    Your sites are good textbooks.
    I'm an English learner and very interested in the current economies which can be the second great depression I'm eyewitnessing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featured Story is a great service! Definitely continue, if you have time to do so. If you find it's cutting into GW site, then focus on just one. But have bookmarked featured story, added to my daily rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like your newly launched Featured Story News Service, easily assessible from the right column on GW's Blog.
    Your time and efforts are much appreciated by this writer in Ithaca, New York.
    I, too, get a lot of work done when my wife's away (like this weekend)! Please, keep up the GREAT WORK.

    ReplyDelete

→ Thank you for contributing to the conversation by commenting. We try to read all of the comments (but don't always have the time).

→ If you write a long comment, please use paragraph breaks. Otherwise, no one will read it. Many people still won't read it, so shorter is usually better (but it's your choice).

→ The following types of comments will be deleted if we happen to see them:

-- Comments that criticize any class of people as a whole, especially when based on an attribute they don't have control over

-- Comments that explicitly call for violence

→ Because we do not read all of the comments, I am not responsible for any unlawful or distasteful comments.