How To Search Washington's Blog → Washingtons Blog
How To Search Washington's Blog - Washingtons Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

How To Search Washington's Blog


A reader asked how to search my site.

I used to have a custom-made Google search feature, but it didn't work very well. I've found that the best approach for searching is to run the following search in Google:

site:http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/ Your Search Here

(Just substitute your search terms where it says Your Search Here.)

For example, if you're searching for posts on banking and money creation, type the following search in Google:

site:http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/ banking money creation
Happy searching ...

Note: I will eventually migrate the entire site to WashingtonsBlog.com, as soon as I figure out how to do it. For now, that address forwards to
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com, where the site was originally set up.

2 comments:

  1. This probably fits here.

    I asked before but got no answer: what's up with the feed? I was never able to get any feed from this blog, either in one or the other address.

    I do get feed at Google Reader but not at my Dashboard. Most importantly, I cannot get snippets of your post show up at my blogroll at the side bar of my political blog, what it's a true pity in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shift to .com was the best thing I ever did. GL with it.

    ReplyDelete

→ Thank you for contributing to the conversation by commenting. We try to read all of the comments (but don't always have the time).

→ If you write a long comment, please use paragraph breaks. Otherwise, no one will read it. Many people still won't read it, so shorter is usually better (but it's your choice).

→ The following types of comments will be deleted if we happen to see them:

-- Comments that criticize any class of people as a whole, especially when based on an attribute they don't have control over

-- Comments that explicitly call for violence

→ Because we do not read all of the comments, I am not responsible for any unlawful or distasteful comments.