Thursday, March 12, 2009
Some of the most important stories of the day . . .
Economy and Business
- Dow closes up 239
- General Electric lost its top AAA credit rating Thursday as Standard & Poor's downgraded the company
- Lawyer: Nationalize the Federal Reserve
- Larissa Alexandrova asks "How did 5 alleged Al Qaeda members come together to form this statement, given that they are being held each in isolation at Gitmo?"S
- Varying cosmic-ray flux may explain cycles of biodiversity (potential 62 million year cycle discovered)
- Most widely read global warming author says things much worse than even he thought.
This roundup may be updated periodically throughout the day.